I’ve got this wonderful process called Contrast vs Clarity from Michael Losier’s book: The law of attraction.
Here’s how it works: Take a piece of paper and fold it in two. Then you open it up and write on top of the left side: Contrast and on top of the right side: Clarity.
Let’s say, as an example, that you would like to lose some weight.
So on the contrast side you write what it is that you don’t want:
- I don’t want to feel hunger
- I don’t want to feel like I’m having to deprive myself from what I like
- I don’t want to force myself to do exerices.
- I don’t want to eat only healthy food.
Now on the right side, the clarity you write the opposite, here’s an example:
- I eat consciously until I’m satisfied
(then you cross out the left side – hungy)
- I eat what I love and what makes me feel good (cross out the depriving part)
- I find ways to exercise that are fun for me (cross out the exercises part)
- I tune into my body to sense what it want’s to eat and enjoy it wholeheartedly! (cross out the healty food only part)
Now you have crossed out all the negative on the contrast side.
Read all the positive on the right side and really feel it. Then act on it! Find the food that your body wants, find the exercises that you love doing (it may be running with your dog, working out in a gym with friends, playing with your children, anything that moves, makes you sweat and feel great!). And eat consciously, not in front of a screen… it’s so much more difficult to feel your body when you’re watching something.
I wish you clarity on what you want to do, a magnificent project this Spring! And if you’re needing some help with becoming clear, well, as long as I’m still not certified I do offer coaching at a very small price… just contat me!