What is love?
What exactly is “this thing called love”?
(you got me again… Queen has made a song with this title)
- Means love to sacrifice?
- Does it mean to be jealous?
- Is it to give everything without expecting anything in return?
- To always feel wonderful?
- Is love a constant struggle for power?
- Are you giving away your power in love?
- Does love mean giving in to anything the other wants?
- To be comfortable with the other?
I suggest a little experiment in mindfulness and then an exercise for:
Sujati’s February resourcing moment
Love is what we are conditioned to think it is…
So – What do you want Love to be?
- Love is freeing
- Love is supportive
- Love is helping me to understand myself better
- Love is growth
- Love is allowing each one to be
- Love is challenging each one to be the best one can be
- Love is exciting
- Love is safe
- Love is healing
And as a result please let me know what this exercice did for you here